This is an old revision of the document!
Currently located in the town of Belleview, it was originally called the Middle Creek Baptist Church, after the location of the first meeting house. The church was constituted in 1803 and consisted of 23 former Bullittsburg Baptist Church members, including two slaves. Christopher Wilson was the first pastor. The church was a member of the North Bend Association of Baptists.
The church was added to the National Register in 1989.