Located on US 42 in Florence, this stylish and well-preserved Craftsman bungalow was built in 1927 for Clinton Blankenbeker and his family, who relocated here from the family farm. The walls are laid in buff brick with smooth-dressed stone. A gently pitched side-gabled roof of Mission tile covers the structure. Facing the street is a gabled projecting wing with screened porch and open brick terrace. The brick garage matches the house in materials and was built at the same time.