Located on Limaburg Road, this was the home of Garnett Krutcher (also spelled Crutcher), proprietor of a general store in Hebron. The timber-frame barn was built c. 1914 and the house soon afterward. The house is a substantial frame L-plan dwelling whose steep front gable contains a triple window. A large two-story addition, sympathetic in form and materials, was built at the rear in 1993.
The Garnett family, to whom Krutcher evidently was related, were early settlers in the Hebron area.