Excerpt from the Burlington Historic District National Register Nomination
Originally owned by County Clerk, Asa McMullen, this residence (c. 1920) is a 1 1/2 story Bungalow of wood construction, with vinyl siding. It has a laterally-oriented gable roof with a prominent shed dormer on its facade. Extending forward from the facade is a gable-end oriented front porch, supported by paired wood posts. Secondary side doors have been inserted into the north elevation.