The Nicholas and Gertrude Blau House is a brick bungalow built c. 1931 in Walton. It is a one-and-one-half-story dwelling with concrete foundation, brick-veneered walls and a low, pyramidal roof covered in asphalt shingles. The south-facing is covered by a brick porch with flattened arches and gabled roof. The interior of the house is largely unchanged since its construction. The interior contains arts and crafts tilework on the fireplace, plaster crown molding and arched interior doorways.
* National Register Information (PDFs), inventory form and photos