Old Salem Baptist Church and Cemetery
Both the church and cemetery are located on Walton-Verona Road, approximately 1.5 miles outside the town of Walton.
The Salem Church, originally Predestinarian Baptist, is a particularly fine example of stylistic longevity. Although the building was constructed in 1873, it is stylistically consistent with Greek Revival churches of the 1830s or 1840s.
old_salem_baptist_church_cemetery.txt · Last modified: 2013/05/09 13:47 by jgregory