Excerpt from the 2005 National Register Nomination for the South Main Street Historic District.
This was the home of Robert W. Jones (b. 1867), a pharmacist and proprietor of a drugstore in Walton. Jones was the second owner of the property and owned it for over thirty years. It is a brick dwelling of cubical massing, with forward-facing gabled roof. Courses of vertically laid brick serve as lintels. The front entrance, which includes full-length sidelights flanking a glazed door, includes panels of intricately patterned, beveled glass. The rear garage matches the house in materials.