Chronicles of Boone County

User Tools

Site Tools


tanner_house

Tanner House

Tanner House According to the present owner, this house was built along Main Street in Florence for the Tanner sisters sometime after 1915. One of the most distinctive and best-preserved bungalows in the county, the house features a broad shed dormer opening onto an inset balcony, which features twin doors. The first story of the house is covered with clapboards, the upper story and dormer with wood shingles. Leaded glass sidelights frame the main entrance.

tanner_house.txt · Last modified: 2010/09/29 12:13 by ahartke