Form: Find a Book at Another Library
On July 5, 2017, all InterLibrary Loan forms will merge into one form, which will require logging into your BCPL account to use. The form will have a different appearance, but, going forward, you will be able to see current ILL requests.
- To use this service you must:
- Reside in Boone County (exception - purchased cards).
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a current BCPL card in good standing.
- You may have no more than 10 active requests. Each request may take up to six weeks to receive.
- Interlibrary Loan items must be checked-out on the card of the person who placed the request. If you fail to pick-up your requested item, we will apply a $15 charge to your account in order to recover some of the processing costs.
- By submitting this request, you agree to abide by Copyright Law and Boone County Public Library policies and procedures.
- Make sure we have updated account information to contact you.
- To contact us:
- 859-342-BOOK x8118