Chronicles of Boone County

User Tools

Site Tools


bullittsburg_baptist_church

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
bullittsburg_baptist_church [2015/06/24 17:01]
ekean [More Information]
bullittsburg_baptist_church [2016/10/18 14:44] (current)
rcarpenter
Line 1: Line 1:
-====== Bullittsburg Baptist Church ======+====== Bullittsburg Baptist Church ​(BE 82) ======
 In [[1794]], a small [[churches|church]] was constituted along the north bend of the [[Ohio River]]. The congregation consisted of eight members, most of them had moved from Clear Creek. The first baptist church in the area, it was originally called Great Bend of The Ohio Church, and then named the Baptist Church of Christ at [[Bullittsburg]] before its current name. It was a member of the [[North Bend Association of Baptists]]. In [[1794]], a small [[churches|church]] was constituted along the north bend of the [[Ohio River]]. The congregation consisted of eight members, most of them had moved from Clear Creek. The first baptist church in the area, it was originally called Great Bend of The Ohio Church, and then named the Baptist Church of Christ at [[Bullittsburg]] before its current name. It was a member of the [[North Bend Association of Baptists]].
  
bullittsburg_baptist_church.txt · Last modified: 2016/10/18 14:44 by rcarpenter