This is an old revision of the document!
This octagonal barn is on of two in the county and is located just outside Petersburg. Like the E.L. Grant barn (Be-23), this barn has a cross-axis plan and is topped with a cupola-like are vent. Probably built during the vogue in the 1870s for octagonal forms, it was owned in 1883 by A.E. Chambers.
Boone County: a survey of historic sites in Kentucky 1979:33 ===== More Information ===== ==== Related Websites ==== * Octagon Barns ===== Related Topics ===== * National Register of Historic Places * Historic Buildings * Petersburg ====Related Websites==== * National Register information (PDFs), inventory form and photos