This is an old revision of the document!
Perched on a steep hill above Riddles Run, the Clements Farm is strongly evocative of small-scale farming in the county’s western river corridor during the 19th century. Built on the hall-parlor plan, the house exhibits a balanced three-bay front, tin roof and saltbox ell. Closely surrounding the house are several frame outbuildings and a log corncrib.
The original owner may have been the “D. Clements” who moved here from Henry County in 1870 and made his home on Hathaway Road.