This is an old revision of the document!
Excerpt from the Burlington Historic District National Register Nomination
This Greek Revival-style residence (c. 1840) is of brick construction, with a five-bay second story on the facade and a four-bay first story. The brickwork indicates that major repair has taken place on the facade and north elevation. The main entrance is offset on the north side of the facade, with a single door with sidelights, transom, and pilasters in antis. Its fenestration is flat-topped, with a 6/6 sash and jack arched lintels. There is an ornamental cast iron fence between the house and the garage.
An addition was built c. 1940 on the side. It is a 1-story garage of wood construction with its gable roof facing the street.