This is an old revision of the document!
Hubert Conner was a farmer living outside Hebron in the early 20th century. He owned a 400-acre farm on Conner Road where he raised registered Holstein cows.
In 1940, Conner opened a commercial hatchery on his property that still stands today, its painted sign proclaiming “Baby Chix.”
Hubert Conner was also president of the Hebron Bank.