One of the historic homes located along East Bend Road, the Jonas Clore Log House was built around 1820. The house is a double-pen log dwelling built to two stories. The first story exhibits four bays in a window-door-door-window pattern. At each gable-end is a slope-shouldered rubblestone chimney. The owners have removed weatherboarding from the exterior walls, exposing the logs.
Five historic outbuildings contribute to the significance of the property. These include a large stock barn built of hewn timbers and a sizeable frame smokehouse with extended gable. A one-story frame building was built around 1890 for the Clore children, and later served as a residence for the grandparents.
The house was added to the National Register in 2000.