Lewis Crisler Conner
A member of the prominent Conner family, Lewis lived in the Hebron area. According to family legend, the first house in the vicinity (now long gone) was built by Lewis Conner around 1820.
Conner was a founding member of the Forks of Gunpowder Baptist Church. He sold the land on which the church building was constructed to the church for one dollar. He later became a minister at the church.