This is an old revision of the document!
This house, located on South Main Street in Walton, was home to William and Effie Brittenham, real estate investors who owned several rental properties nearby. Indicated on the 1921 Sanborn map, it was likely built c. 1910. The narrow facade features paired windows surmounted by stone lintels. A brick porch encircles the facade and south elevation.