Boone County Public Library Events
- The Making of a Master: Kentucky Folk Art Apprenticeships
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018. Time: All Day. Location: Main Library - Second Floor Lobby.
Description: The Makings of a Master celebrates 20 years of apprenticeships funded by the Kentucky Arts Council. The Kentucky Arts Council, the state arts agency, fosters environments for Kentuckians to value, participate in and benefit from the arts. Kentucky Arts Council funding is provided by the Kentucky General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Conversation with Carrie
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018. Time: 10:00 AM. Location: Scheben Branch - Upstairs Lobby.
Description: Have questions about your library? Youre invited to stop in and chat with library director Carrie Herrmann. Share your thoughts, comments and suggestions. Cant make it this month? Try next month! Conversation with Carrie will rotate from branch to branch each month.
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018. Time: 1:00 PM. Location: Scheben Branch - Meeting Room A.
Description: Open playno experience necessary!
- Trivia Night
- Date: Friday, August 17, 2018. Time: 7:00 PM. Location: Main Library - Meeting Room B.
Description: Play trivia just for fun! Bring your own team or we'll put teams together for you. Please register.
Please contact us at 342-BOOK(2665) at least one week in advance if special accommodations are needed.