Not physically coming into the Library can be challenging if you enjoy browsing our collection to find a book or movie that you would never have looked for by name. This is a little harder to do through our catalog, but here are a few things staff have created to help browse without leaving home.
- You can see new books added to the collection in several categories by visiting our catalog and scrolling to New Items. The list includes Fiction, Biographies, Cookbooks, DVDs, Children’s books and so much more!
- Be sure to check out Books+ which can be found on the menu of our homepage. Here you will find a number of new titles.
- Reading lists for children by age can be found by clicking Kids from our homepage.
- BCPL can provide reading recommendations based on your preferences. Complete the Book Recommendations form with as much detail as possible. Our readers’ advisory staff will create a personalized reading list just for you. Although we cannot guarantee that you will like everything, we will try our best.
- Book Bundle is a great option for children’s books. Fill out the request form including what your child is interested in, and our Youth Services staff will bundle a selection of books for your child to enjoy.
So start placing items on hold and take advantage of our curbside pickup!