Are you a musician, comedian, actor, or spoken word artist? Do you dream of performing at the library? Now is your chance! Performances across our different locations are some of our most popular events, and we’re always looking for fresh faces. Northern Kentucky is full of talent, and we want to give you the stage to prove it!
Open Mic Night
Monday, June 10, 6:30 p.m.
Main Library, 1786 Burlington Pike, Burlington, Kentucky
Application link: https://goo.gl/forms/ZmX19rRcWj0m4ad33
Submissions for consideration due by 9 a.m. Monday April 15th. Please send a sample of your work or any questions to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without samples will not be considered.
If you cannot submit a sample digitally, please contact us via the listed emails. Applications missing work samples will not be considered. A panel of judges will score entries. The top three will be featured in a longer performance later in 2019.
Rules for Entry:
- Entrants must be over the age of 14
- If you have performed at one of our locations in the past, you are not eligible to participate.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that you will be asked to perform.
- The Library will determine the top submissions.
- Entrants must submit file or link to sample of their talent.
- Content that is sexually explicit, violent, racist, political, or deemed harassing or offensive in nature by the Library will be refused.