Open with Reduced Hours: Masks Required
Please note: the Governor's order mandates the wearing of masks inside our buildings by everyone not exempted by the order. The Book Cellar remains closed, and we cannot accept material donations until further notice. All fines for overdue items are waived indefinitely. All returned items are quarantined for 3 days.
Hours for All locations EXCEPT Chapin:Mon - Fri: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sat: 1 PM - 5 PM
Hours for Chapin:Tue and Thu: 11 AM - 6 PM
Wed: 12 PM - 5 PM
Mon, Fri, Sat, and Sun: Closed
Touchless Curbside Procedure
- Place items on hold through our catalog.
- We will notify you when the items are available for pick-up.
- Come to the library and park in one of the designated spaces. Hebron patrons, please go to the drive-through.
- Call 859-342-2665, choose your location in the menu,and tell us that you arrived.
- We will check your items out, bring them to your vehicle, and place them in your trunk.
- Please have your library card number with you.