Boone County Public Library Doors Are Open
- The Governor's mask order remains in effect until state of emergency ends.
- The Book Cellar remains closed.
- We cannot accept donations at this time.
- We currently waive all fines for overdue items.
- We quarantine returned items for 3 days.
Touchless Curbside Procedure
- Place items on hold. (Don't have a library card? Get a Temporary Card.)
- We will notify you when the items are available for pick-up.
- Visit the location where items are held and park in a designated space. Use the drive-through at Hebron. Please bring your library card with you.
- Call 859-342-2665, choose your location in the menu, and tell us you arrived.
- We will check-out your items and place them in your trunk.
Hours for Main, Scheben, Florence, and Hebron:Mon - Thu: 10 AM - 7 PM
Fri: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sat: 1 PM - 5 PM
Hours for Walton:Mon: 10 AM - 7 PM
Tue - Fri: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sat: 10 AM - 5 PM
Hours for Chapin:Tue and Thu: 11 AM - 6 PM
Wed: 12 PM - 5 PM
Mon, Fri, Sat, and Sun: Closed